Saturday, May 26, 2012

New shoes

Can't wait to try these on the trails!
The vivobarefoot "Breatho Trail."  They're from England, as far as I can tell.  Started in 2003, so they've been around.
Just as minimal a base as my Five Fingers, but these are a bit more attractive.  And comfy!  Wore them all day at school yesterday, got several nice comments, and my feet felt great.  Now I have a spare pair for when one pair gets dusty or muddy from hiking. 

My honey encouraged me to go to our local REI store and pick up another pair of barefoot shoes, and I was pleasantly surprised at the large selection.  A number of shoe companies have joined the barefoot movement.

Vivobarefoot has a good barefoot running video.  
I have yet to find a good barefoot walking video for those of us who don't run.

No comments:

Post a Comment